MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
James Toseland - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
James Toseland - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
James Toseland - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
James Toseland - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
James Toseland - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
James Toseland - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
James Toseland - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
James Toseland - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
James Toseland - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

James Toseland

+10
Gisele_V
speedy
Vickybee
jonjon46
valegirl46
tammerz
Mrs James Toseland
mkatta
Rossilover
Admin
14 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

James Toseland - Page 8 Empty Re: James Toseland

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:07 am

Tech 3 team boss Herve Poncharal says there is no reason why Colin Edwards and James Toseland can't earn extensions to their current one-year deals, but emphasised the need for both to score podiums this season.

Double Superbike world champion Toseland made a strong start to his MotoGP rookie season last year, but struggled for results in the summer and was disappointed to fall to 11th in the championship.

Although Edwards took two podium finishes and a pole position in 2008, there were persistent rumours about his future at the satellite Yamaha team - and Poncharal admitted that the American had initially been set to lose his ride after last season.

"Nothing goes on forever in life, especially in sport and in MotoGP," Poncharal told the official MotoGP website.

"Both James and Colin are now on one year contracts. Colin was due to leave MotoGP at the end of 2008 but because of the great season he had he managed to get one more year and maybe he is going to be even better in 2009 and will therefore still be with us in 2010. That is what I hope.

"James has been discovering MotoGP and has had to overcome a lot of problems, learning new tracks, getting used to a new bike and a new format of racing. He did really well when you have all that in mind.

"But clearly both of them are under a lot of pressure to perform, like we are and like everybody is in MotoGP."

Poncharal is hoping for a step forward from both riders in 2009.

"We are expecting from Colin that he will continue at the level he is and maybe be even better," he said.

"We are expecting a major improvement from James and I think he is capable of it.

"It is difficult to reach the top and both of them are at the top level in their sport, but sometimes it is even more difficult to remain there. They know the game and it is a tough environment, but this is the life, you want to be there and you have to prove that you are worth being there.

"I can't see why we won´t get the results we are looking for, but of course we also know that there are some young riders knocking at the MotoGP door and our riders know that too. Our riders understand that we need to get podiums."
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100James Toseland - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 8 Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tassiedevil Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:13 am

Trudi, you should see him in person, he is just gorgeous !

I have a huge poster on my wall, it's a photo i took of him at phillip island with my son Matt and all my gay friends love him too, they drool at his photo at my place..

His skin is just flawless, and gorgeous facial bone structure..

Mrs James Toseland wrote:James Toseland - Page 8 Toseland

James Toseland - Page 8 James%20Toseland
tassiedevil
tassiedevil
International woman of mystery
International woman of mystery

Number of posts : 198
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100James Toseland - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 8 Thfyo10
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:36 pm

lmao @ tassie just rubbing it in
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2395
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100James Toseland - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 8 Thcoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 am

tassiedevil wrote:Trudi, you should see him in person, he is just gorgeous !

I have a huge poster on my wall, it's a photo i took of him at phillip island with my son Matt and all my gay friends love him too, they drool at his photo at my place..

His skin is just flawless, and gorgeous facial bone structure..

Mrs James Toseland wrote:James Toseland - Page 8 Toseland

James Toseland - Page 8 James%20Toseland

dont worry ill let u know how he is in bed lol!
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:52 am

Sepang test: James Toseland suffering after 125mph crash
By Matthew Birt

MotoGP

06 February 2009 14:56

Battered and bruised British rider James Toseland bravely rode through the pain barrier in Sepang today – just 24 hours after his miraculous escape from serious injury in a 125mph high-side.

Struggling with a painful blow to his right arm and severe bruising on the inside of his left leg, Toseland didn’t take to the track until nearly midday as he underwent lengthy treatment in the Clinica Mobile.

Get all the latest MotoGP news
The double World Superbike champion was in such severe pain after yesterday’s massive crash that he doubted whether he could ride today.

He spent a largely sleepless night in his Kuala Lumpur hotel and as the hours passed the pain to his injuries only worsened.

“Today has been really, really tough, “said Toseland, speaking to MCN while undergoing further treatment in the Clinica Mobile office tonight. “I’m just glad to get back out there and back on the bike and riding round after yesterday.”

Toseland’s physical problems were evident in the timesheets as he finished slowest with a best of 2.04.597 in a 36-lap stint.

His priority though today was trying to restore some of his shattered confidence after he lost control of his Tech 3 Yamaha YZR-M1 at turn five on the first afternoon.

“I wasn’t going to push too hard today and by the end I was starting to enjoy it again. I’ve damaged a tendon on my right tricep and in one position it is fine. But any movement and it is agony.

"I just couldn’t brake hard enough and that’s what you need to do on these bikes. I needed some injections in my arm this morning because it was that painful I didn’t think I was going to ride, “said Toseland.

Toseland will undergo more treatment tomorrow morning but he does plan to ride on the third and final day.
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:13 pm

James Toseland given all-clear after 125mph Sepang crash

By Matthew Birt
MotoGP
12 February 2009 15:50

James Toseland has been given the all-clear following medical checks after his spectacular 125mph high-side crash during last week’s Sepang MotoGP test session in Malaysia.
The British rider passed medical examinations at the Noble’s Hospital on the Isle of Man earlier this week after he was left with concussion and a tricep injury in his right arm.
Toseland crashed his Tech 3 Yamaha YZR-M1 on the first morning of the Sepang test, writing the new bike off with over £200,000 of damage.
He was thrown at least 15ft into the air when he lost control at turn five on a rear Bridgestone tyre that had not yet reached optimum working temperature.
The double World Superbike champion, talking exclusively to MCN, said: “I was given the all-clear by the doctors but I’ll admit it has taken me a week to get over it.
"I crashed a week ago today and I’m only just starting to feel like my proper self again. The doctor said it was obvious that I’d got a bit of concussion from what I was telling him about what had happened to me.
"He said I’d obviously had a smack on the head. My memory was a bit patchy about what had happened and I could only remember certain aspects of the crash. I didn’t have a scan though because I’d not had any problems with headaches or vision.”
His doctor also told him of how lucky he’s been, having seen the exclusive pictures of the crash in this week’s Motorcycle News. “He told me judging by the pictures in this week’s MCN that I was very lucky, “added Toseland.
Toseland arrived home on Sunday night from Kuala Lumpur and then went on a marathon sleeping session, underlying just how much the horror crash had taken out of him both physically and mentally.
“I’d been feeling a bit tired and when I got home I slept for 19 hours. I went to bed at 11 o’clock on Sunday night and woke up at nine on Monday morning.
"I had a bit of breakfast but then went back to bed half-an-hour later and woke up at 5.30 in the afternoon! I guess that shows just how much it knocked out of me.
"I’ll admit that crash has shook me up, but now I’m feeling fine and just looking forward to getting back on the bike in Qatar.”
Toseland is still getting some pain with his right arm, which he injured when his YZR-M1 slammed into him once he’d come to a rest on the Sepang circuit.
“The arm is still pretty bad and it hurts to straighten it and when I bend it back. It is just a bit uncomfortable and my left leg has been fine. It has been a tough week but it is all calming down a little bit now, “said Toseland.

Heart pump Luv love
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 am

CRASH AND JAMES TOSELAND HEADLINE THE TOURMOTO CHARITY NIGHT!
James Toseland - Page 8 CrashDate: 23 May 2009

Time: 7pm til late

Venue: Thistle Hotel East Midlands

With CRASH headlining, this outdoor event is set to be fantastic! DJ Danfanatic will get the evening off to a rocking start before CRASH take the stage. The band never fail to disappoint, and with a full bar and BBQ
on offer, what more could you ask for?

Maybe to meet James? It's done. James will be available for photos and autographs throughout the night – when he's not entertaining you, of course.

What about other riders? It's done. We've got a few riders up our sleeve, just for you.

Some memorabilia perhaps? It's done.
We have a little something of James' that
could soon be yours.

To stay at the hotel? We've got it covered.
As it's the BSB race weekend, why not make
it a double treat and spend the weekend
at the track.

Best of all, it's for charity!
FULL DETAILS AND TICKETS COMING SOON!

http://www.tourmoto.co.uk/index2.htm
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:42 am

so guys james is gonna be back in SBK next year but never mind he is still gonna kick arse bring it on james

(ps why has no one been on here for ages?)
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Fizz To52land Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Good thread here. Yeah he will kick butt in World Superbikes for damn sure I think LOL. I have no idea why no one has been on here for ages. I have a few latest pictures to post on here.
Mrs Fizz To52land
Mrs Fizz To52land
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 108
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100James Toseland - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 8 Thlov10
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:43 pm

awwww yeah Fizz james is cute i have 1000s of jamesy pics

and nina hunny you know he looks good you just know he is mine hehehehe
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:45 pm

i know im all alone here lol i dont mind but i need to see more pics that i dont post LMAO

hey Fizz if ya wanna chat on msn pm me your address if ya want lol we can chat jamesy
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Fizz To52land Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:01 pm

What about if us two can just shear James together? We love him just as much. I bet you have millions more don't you LOL?
Mrs Fizz To52land
Mrs Fizz To52land
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100James Toseland - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Fizz To52land Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:06 pm

You are not alone now when it comes to talking about James. I am a massive fan of him just like you are. Yeah I will PM you my MSN address. Here's the big news I think of James I found.

James Toseland to test R1 WSB bike in Portimao?

By Matthew Birt

MotoGP

14 October 2009 09:35

James Toseland looks certain to make his Yamaha World Superbike debut before the end of the month, MCN can reveal.

The British rider is hotly-tipped to make a shock R1 appearance at the Portimao test session due to take place immediately after the finalrace in Portugal on October 25.

Toseland is expected to dash back from competing in the Malaysian MotoGP race in Sepang to participate in the test, which falls before he bows out of the premier class at the final race in Valencia in early November.

MCN understands Tech 3 Yamaha boss Herve Poncharal has given Toseland’s R1 debut clearance.

Not only would the test session help the 28-year-old familiarise himself with Yamaha’s R1, but it would also help the double World Superbike champion learn the spectacular Portimao circuit.

Toseland is moving back to World Superbikes in 2010 having lost his ride with the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad.

Source: http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sport/sportresults/MotoGP/2009/October/oct1409-toseland-tp-test-r1-at-portimao/?&R=EPI-119233

That's great news that James will be testing at Portimao. YAY. Impress the Yamaha bosses won't you James? Go James.
Mrs Fizz To52land
Mrs Fizz To52land
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 pm

hey i was just about to post that LOL great minds heheeh
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Fizz To52land Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Wow chick. Some really hot pics of James there girl. He's just the man to drool on isn't he? Ah that's awesome that you found a JT bike in London.
Mrs Fizz To52land
Mrs Fizz To52land
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:14 pm

yeah he just makes me all hot lol

yeah they only let me have a pic on it cause they though i was from Oz lol they said i had that accent lmao i didnt tell them i was from Eastbourne LMAO

i wanna buy it lol but it cost a few pounds
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Fizz To52land Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:20 pm

HAHA he makes me all hot and sweaty too. Yeah bikes in the UK do cost a lot of money cos I come from England. I am going to meet James again in November. Who doesn't want to buy JT's bike hey?
Mrs Fizz To52land
Mrs Fizz To52land
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:22 pm

hahahaah im from england too lol why are you gonna meet james in nov? cause of the end of season party? i wanna go but i cant get back from work Sad so im saving to hire him and crash for myself lol maybe next year
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Fizz To52land Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:25 pm

He's doing a gig in Peterborough in November with his band. Shame you can't go to the gig chick due to work and things like that. Yeah HEHE hire Crash for yourself. That would be a dream come true that LOL.
Mrs Fizz To52land
Mrs Fizz To52land
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Fizz To52land Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Guess I beat you to it this time LOL. I think it's great news that he's getting a test ride on that track for two reasons to learn more about the bike and the circuit.
Mrs Fizz To52land
Mrs Fizz To52land
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:29 pm

yeah i know its a pain in the arse but i know i will hire them at some point and then james will fall in love with me LMAO
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:32 pm

yeah its great i cant wait to see the pics of him in the leathers and on the R1 thats my dream bike
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Fizz To52land Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:34 pm

You will cos I know you can cos it's you're dream to meet James. HAHA fall in love. What are you like nutter?
Mrs Fizz To52land
Mrs Fizz To52land
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:37 pm

hahaahahahah forsure i am the biggest nutter here but thats why im mod cause everyone loves me cause im crazy hahaahah nah i just wanna meet him and the other guys i really wanna meet Woz too cause he looks fun
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Fizz To52land Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh yeah I can't wait either. Damn I can't wait to see him in blue leathers. I think they will suit him just fine. We go and nick it shall we?
Mrs Fizz To52land
Mrs Fizz To52land
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next