MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
James Toseland - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
James Toseland - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
James Toseland - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
James Toseland - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
James Toseland - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
James Toseland - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
James Toseland - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
James Toseland - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
James Toseland - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

James Toseland

+10
Gisele_V
speedy
Vickybee
jonjon46
valegirl46
tammerz
Mrs James Toseland
mkatta
Rossilover
Admin
14 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

James Toseland - Page 7 Empty Re: James Toseland

Post by tammerz Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:32 am

ooohh trudi is going to be so jealous! get him to sign something to tammerz in motogp hell! lol she will flip out!
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2395
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100James Toseland - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 7 Thcoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:21 pm

LilSmiler46 wrote:
valegirl46 wrote:LOL LOL LOL

And I've got it!!!!

Its well worth getting for any motogp fan.

I'm getting it tomorrow and going to get it signed by him in the book store near to me!!
I'm so excited but really really nervous!
God help me if I ever met Valentino! haha

Going with my Aunt who is already planning to ask him lots of cheeky questions, she is so much braver than me....I usually just get star struck and stay all shy and quiet!

make sure u ask him why my book hasnt come the signed addition to austria yet tell him that i am his biggest biggest fan better yet give him my email address i think u have it lol tell him im not happy im very disappointed in him awww not really i can never be disappointed in my man i love him tooooooooo much Heart pump but still i hate u for seeing him lol no i love u for it just remember he is mine tell ur aunty that also lol

wait till misano JT Drooling
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100James Toseland - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 7 Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:23 pm

tammerz wrote:ooohh trudi is going to be so jealous! get him to sign something to tammerz in motogp hell! lol she will flip out!

no tam no get him to sign one saying to mrs james toseland all my love James xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or if he doesnt wanna say mrs james toseland then get him to sign to trudi all my love James xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100James Toseland - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:41 am

Paddock Press: Harris on Toseland´s 2008 season
Monday, 15 December 2008

Commentator reviews British rider´s debut season in MotoGP.

James Toseland - Page 7 236396_James+Toseland+in+action-1280x960-dec5.jpg.preview

You´ve probably heard him getting very excited indeed about James Toseland in the MotoGP world feed commentary box, and now veteran commentator Nick Harris steps in front of the camera to give his review of his fellow Briton´s 2008 season.

`I think he´s done very well in his first season in MotoGP. It´s difficult when you're coming from a championship where you´ve been a winner and you´re suddenly thrown in at the deep end,´ says Harris as part of the Paddock Press series.

`The start of the season was amazing; front row in Qatar and 6th in the race and generally in the first three races he rode well. Then a few tough times, without a doubt his big down point was Donington Park. He has learnt a lot, it´s been a rollercoaster ride and he´ll take all that in. I think we´ll see him stronger in his second season in MotoGP.´
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100James Toseland - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:37 pm

James Toseland eager to test 2009 Yamaha
By Matthew Birt

MotoGP

17 December 2008 11:29

British rider James Toseland is confident that reigning world champion Valentino Rossi will make Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 an even more formidable package in 2009.

Rossi has been conducting in-depth evaluation of Yamaha’s 2009 prototype in tests at Valencia and Jerez last month, with the complete new bike poised for its track debut on February 5 when testing resumes in Sepang, Malaysia.

Get all the latest MotoGP news
After a humiliating defeat at the hands of Ducati and impressive Australian Casey Stoner in 2007, Yamaha responded with 10 victories last season - nine going to Rossi on his way to reclaiming the world title for the first time since 2005.

The YZR-M1 was not only more reliable but it was considerably faster in a straight line, with outright horsepower being a major weakness in 2007.

And now Toseland is eager to benefit from Rossi’s considerable skills when his Tech 3 Yamaha squad receives the ’09 YZR-M1 in Sepang.

The double World Superbike champion told MCN: “One thing that was on the top of my list when I was thinking about signing for Yamaha was having Valentino develop the bike. And having that team that is around him to work on the bike is massive.

To make the changes they did as well as winning the title is quite remarkable and what they do can only help us in our garage. I can’t wait to get on the new bike in Malaysia because I have heard nothing but good things about it from Yamaha and some of the guys in the team.
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:24 am

Wouldnt it be just so cool if Vale and JT were team mates, Im sure Vale would really help JT out and they would get on really well!
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Number of posts : 368
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100James Toseland - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 7 Workin10
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:25 am

valegirl46 wrote:Wouldnt it be just so cool if Vale and JT were team mates, Im sure Vale would really help JT out and they would get on really well!

ummmmmmmmmmm that would be my dream come true i would love that to happen Drooling lets just hope that JT can get on the podium with vale next year im sure he will Luv love Heart pump
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:47 am

well i think trudi, your dream of JT on the podium will come true before my dream of Randy on me, oops, i mean the podium does.
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:31 am

pandora46 wrote:well i think trudi, your dream of JT on the podium will come true before my dream of Randy on me, oops, i mean the podium does.

lol! lets hope both of my dreams of james come before urs
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:34 am

i am not hoping that
lol
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:34 am

pandora46 wrote:i am not hoping that
lol

why not tam i mean just cause u will not talk to me for a few days or weeks or months cause i will be busy but we can talk after lol!
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:00 am

lol
okay
i will be happy for you
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:28 pm

mine and james song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6wC7ol4rDQ&feature=related

i want a copy of it on CD but cant find it anywhere Sobbing smilie Sobbing smilie
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:41 pm

hoping that james had a great xmas and is going to try and not call james JT anymore cause that is what they call justin timberlake and there is no way im thinking of that ugly mug everytimes i like of my james the perfect lovely james so from now on i will be calling him james ok anyways

wonder what james did for xmas
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:51 pm

or who james did for christmas
just kidding
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:13 am

pandora46 wrote:or who james did for christmas
just kidding

Shit how did u know he was at my house
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:52 am

JT and CRASH support the SAS Band
Today at 16:57SAS BAND’S NEW YEAR BASH, featuring James Toseland and CRASH

Saturday 24 January 2009, indigO2
The O2, Greenwich London, SE10

Legendary recording artists, singing their greatest hits and session musicians from the Who’s Who of Rock and Pop, join Queen’s muscial director and keyboard player Spike Edney for a night of fun and explosive music.

Hot off the back of Queen and Paul Rodgers' European Tour, Spike Edney announces the next gig for his own band the SAS Band, aka 'Spike's All-Stars'.

For the first time ever - this event features James Toseland and his band CRASH. The MotoGP star will also join Spike's other guest vocalists for the grand finale. This is the first time that Spike has invited a guest performer whose 'day job' is not music.

In addition to being Queen's keyboard player since 1984, British multi-instrumentalist, Spike Edney, has toured and recorded with the living and late legends of our time and has played with some of the world's finest musicians. It is through this extensive network of close musician friends that Spike founded The SAS Band in 1994.

Confirmed guests for 24 January event include:
Roger Taylor (Queen)
Roy Wood (Wizard/The Move)
Graham Gouldman (10cc)
Madeline Bell (Blue Mink)
Chris Thompson (Manfred Mann's Earthband)
Jeff Scott Soto (Journey/Y.Malmasteen)
Toyah Willcox
Fabba Girls
Patti Russo (Meatloaf)

Tickets on sale NOW: ÂŁ27.50 (downstairs standing)

JT and CRASH fans can buy tickets from the SAS Band office (01293 78 33 99) without paying postage costs or booking fee. Office open Monday-Friday 9.30am-5.50pm, closed 1-2pm for lunch.

All other tickets available via ticketmaster: Priced at ÂŁ27.50 + booking fee
Call 0844 844 0002 or visit www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Register at www.sasband.com to receive all up-to-date ticket and gig information and annual SAS Band news.
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:24 am

James Toseland
PERSONAL DETAILS
NAME: JAMES TOSELAND
TEAM: YAMAHA TECH 3
NATIONALITY: BRITISH
DATE OF BIRTH: 5/10/1980
MARRIED: SINGLE.

2008 Makes MotoGP debut for Yamaha Tech 3 alongside Colin Edwards.

2007 Stayed with Ten Kate - still Honda's leading WSBK team, now backed by Hannspree - and immediately proves his title intentions with 2-1 race finishes at the Qatar season opener. While his rivals produce on/off rides during the first half of the season, Toseland finishes off the podium just twice in 12 races to take a solid title lead.

Yamaha's Noriyuki Haga and star rookie Max Biaggi then fought back during the second half of the season - when Toseland suffers some accidents and misfortune - and the last round began with the top three riders - Toseland, Biaggi and Haga - covered by 33 points.

Toseland, desperate to leave WSBK as a double world champion, proved his nerve by winning his final Superpole appearance - but saw all his advantage undone after tangling with Lorenzo Lanzi at turn one of race one. In what was close to a worse case scenario, Toseland went spearing off track but - with his heart in his mouth - managed to keep his Honda on two wheels and rejoin at the back of the field.

James went on to fight his way up to seventh, just one place behind an off-form Biaggi, while Haga took the win. The world title thus came down to the final race of the year, which Toseland began 17 points clear of Haga. The Yamaha star was on peerless form at Magny-Cours, duly winning race two for his second double of the season, but a safe sixth place for Toseland gave him the world crown by just two points.

From the 25 races, Toseland took 8 wins, 14 podiums and 2 pole positions. A long overdue first double victory was claimed in front of his home fans at Brand Hatch, where he also announced a move to MotoGP in 2008.

2006 With Chris Vermeulen moving to MotoGP, Toseland takes the Australian's Winston Ten Kate Honda ride and rebuilds his reputation with a breakthrough season – which he finishes second only to dominant champion Troy Bayliss. Takes three race wins from 12 podiums, opening up the chance of a MotoGP ride with d'Antin Ducati for 2007. Toseland reluctantly turns the ride down and commits his immediate future to WSBK, Ten Kate and most importantly Honda, with whom he eventually hopes to enter MotoGP - preferably as a double World Superbike champion in 2008.

2005 Stays with Factory Ducati team, but endures a tough title defence (not helped by a huge pre-season testing highside and ever more competitive four-cylinder machines) and doesn't finish on the podium until round four. Saves season by winning race two at his home Silverstone round soon, but unable to win again. Ends year with seven podiums on way to fifth in championship. He and team-mate Regis Laconi replaced by Troy Bayliss and Lorenzo Lanzi for 2006.

2004 Moves to the factory Ducati Fila team to spearhead their WSBK challenge, taking the title ahead of team-mate Regis Laconi.

2003 Stays with HM Plant Ducati in WSBK - claims first win in Germany which, together with eight other podiums puts him third in championship behind Hodgson and Xaus.

2002 in World Superbike Championship with HM Plant Ducati.

2001 13th in World Superbike Championship with GSE Ducati.

2000 12th in British Superbike Championship with Vimto Honda.

1999 11th in World Supersport Championship with Castrol Honda.

1998 18th in World Supersport Championship with Castrol Honda.

1997 Winner of the British Honda CB500 Cup and 3rd in the British Supersport Championship.

1994 - 1996 Began Road Racing career.

1989 - 1993 Trials and Motocross.

MOTOGP DEBUT IN 2008.
STARTS: 0 (MOTOGP)
WINS: 16 (WSBK)
POLES: 4 (WSBK)
FASTEST LAPS: 2 (WSBK)
DEBUT: QATAR 2008.
DRIVEN FOR: YAMAHA TECH 3 (2008
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:37 am

James Toseland - Page 7 Toseland

James Toseland - Page 7 James%20Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:23 am

Mrs James Toseland wrote:James Toseland - Page 7 Toseland

i like this pic
he looks very cute in it
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:41 am

tammerz wrote:
Mrs James Toseland wrote:James Toseland - Page 7 Toseland

i like this pic
he looks very cute in it

sorry but you have randy lol!

look at 6mins it is QOS but not the one from when he was on the other day it is from 08 but look at 6mins i knew it was him as soon as i saw his arse and lips

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/question_of_sport/7362876.stm
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:03 am

How on earth did he manage to get John Travolta or Seinfield out of that!!!
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Number of posts : 368
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100James Toseland - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 7 Workin10
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:14 am

valegirl46 wrote:How on earth did he manage to get John Travolta or Seinfield out of that!!!

LOL i know as soon as i saw his lips cause i could have the sound on the loud so i didnt hear the singing cause i had to have it down low as the baby was asleep but the lips and the arse i knew it was james Luv love
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:01 am

lips and asses, isnt that what hot dogs are made of

see the movie the great outdoors, that will be funnier
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:20 am

tammerz wrote:lips and asses, isnt that what hot dogs are made of

see the movie the great outdoors, that will be funnier

http://www.crashband.co.uk/default.aspx
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next