MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
Jorge Lorenzo EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
Jorge Lorenzo EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
Jorge Lorenzo EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
Jorge Lorenzo EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
Jorge Lorenzo EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
Jorge Lorenzo EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
Jorge Lorenzo EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
Jorge Lorenzo EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
Jorge Lorenzo EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Jorge Lorenzo

+4
tammerz
valegirl46
LilSmiler46
Admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jorge Lorenzo Empty Jorge Lorenzo

Post by Admin Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 am

Jorge Lorenzo

PERSONAL DETAILS
NAME: JORGE LORENZO
TEAM: FIAT YAMAHA TEAM
NATIONALITY: SPANISH
DATE OF BIRTH: 04/05/1987
MARRIED: SINGLE

20-year old Jorge Lorenzo joins the Fiat Yamaha Team for the 2008 season as double 250cc World Champion, having won the title for the past two years with Aprilia.

Lorenzo was born on the Balearic island of Mallorca, Spain on 4th May 1987. He began riding motorbikes at home at the tender age of three and within months of taking to two wheels was competing in his first minicross races. In 1995, aged eight, he won the Balearic title and followed that up the following year by taking the Island’s minicross, trial, minimoto and junior motocross titles.

Lorenzo graduated to road racing and national competition in 1997 and it didn’t take him long to adjust, winning the Aprilia 50cc Cup in 1998. Despite officially being too young, a special dispensation in 2000 allowed him to compete in the Spanish 125cc series at the age of 13 and he made history the following year when competing in Europe and becoming the youngest ever winner of a European 125cc race.

The precocious teenager, once again showing that age was no limit to a quick rise up the ranks of motorbike racing, made his first foray onto the world stage with Derbi at the Spanish Grand Prix in Jerez in 2002, the third round of the season. He did not reach the legal age of 15 until Saturday and therefore missed the first day of practice but was unfazed by this and impressed the paddock by qualifying for the race, cementing his position in the World Championship over the course of the season as he got to grips with the circuits.

The young Mallorcan came of age the following season, winning his first 125cc Grand Prix in Rio de Janeiro and then going on to win three more races the following season, finishing fourth in 2004 and taking his podium tally to nine before making the step up the quarter-litre class and switching to Honda machinery. Six podium finishes and four pole positions in his rookie 250cc season sealed fifth in the championship and, with a move to the Aprilia factory team, 2006 was widely expected to be his defining year.

Lorenzo indeed surpassed all expectations in 2006, dominating the class with eight wins and a record-equalling ten poles, clinching his first world title convincingly. 2007 saw more of the same and an incredible nine pole positions saw him win from every single one of them, claiming his second world title at the penultimate round in Sepang. He also became the most successful 250cc Spanish rider of all time in the process.

2008 sees Lorenzo make the step up to MotoGP with Yamaha, where he will partner Valentino Rossi in the Fiat Yamaha Team. A colourful character, Lorenzo has a fondness for exuberant post-race celebrations, which make him a popular figure with the fans. His nickname 'X Fuera', is an allusion to his flamboyant outside overtaking style.

END OF 2007.
STARTS: N/A
WINS: 0 (MOTOGP) 17 (250GP) 4 (125GP)
POLES: 0 (MOTOGP) 23 (250GP) 3 (125GP)
FASTEST LAPS: 0 (MOTOGP) 4 (250GP) 3 (125GP)
DEBUT: QATAR 2008 (MOTOGP)
DRIVEN FOR: FIAT YAMAHA TEAM (2008)
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 186
Forum award points :
Jorge Lorenzo Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Jorge Lorenzo Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Jorge Lorenzo Thbla10
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://parcferme.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jorge Lorenzo Empty Re: Jorge Lorenzo

Post by LilSmiler46 Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:03 pm

Lorenzo: `No pressure for title win in 2009'

Friday, 14 November 2008

2008 Rookie of the Year claims no onus on him to take the MotoGP World Championship in his second year.

He played down his title chances in 2008 before a stunning start to his rookie season in MotoGP and, despite establishing himself as one of the top riders in the premier class, Jorge Lorenzo is still adamant that there is no pressure to pick up the World Championship crown in his sophomore year.

`There have been no objectives set out, and nobody is demanding that we win the title,´ says the 21 year-old. `I think that if I can improve my results then it will be an extraordinary season.´
Lorenzo will not be using the complete 2009 Fiat Yamaha package until February, leaving him just six days with which to familiarise himself with a new engine before the opening Grand Prix of the year.

The latest version of the Yamaha M1, modified with the principle intention of giving better power delivery when cornering, is being worked on in Japan, although Lorenzo has plenty with which to get accustomed at this month´s Official Test in Jerez.

`I have only had the chance to try the new bike for a day, with the intention of adjusting to the new regulations,´ said the Spaniard of his first run with Bridgestone tyres after a year with Michelin.
`The bike isn´t working perfectly, so in Jerez we will be working above all with the chassis, now that we won´t have the engine until Sepang.´

Another novelty set to come is a new racing number for the former two-time 250cc World Champion, who is retiring his `48´ for the beginning of a new era. Having narrowed the options down to two -23 and 99- with the help of Spanish newspaper readers, Lorenzo is now taking his time to settle on the final figure.
`We´ve done some tests to see how the two would be aesthetically, but the decision will be made further down the line.

We will definitely make the choice in January.´
In the meantime, the factory rider is bringing the `Loren-show´ to the world of four wheels, competing in the Monza Rally this weekend. Like his MotoGP aspirations, the chances of a good result are being played down in the run-up to his rally debut.

`It´s an opportunity to have a fun three days on four wheels. I had a little incident in practice on Thursday that made me realise that it is a little more stable than a bike,´ he explained. `It´s just for enjoyment and, as there are plenty of riders with more experience than myself, I´m sure to finish near last. My goal is to complete the race.´
The Monza Rally takes place this weekend in Italy.
LilSmiler46
LilSmiler46
Yellow Army Soldier
Yellow Army Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Location : Liverpool, UK (Yes...the home of the Beatles! lol )
Forum award points :
Jorge Lorenzo Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Jorge Lorenzo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-17

http://www.myspace.com/smilers_bubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:54 am

MotoGP: No 2009 engine for Lorenzo until Feb
By Visordown News
Pretender to the throne will concentrate on chassis setup during Winter tests

JORGE LORENZO has revealed that he won't get the 2009 Yamaha MotoGP engine until just six days before the first race of next year. Speaking about the winter testing regime and his plans for next year he said: "I won't be getting the new engine until February, but I have already ridden the chassis for one day to try and help me get used to the new rules.
"Because the engine won't be with me until then, I'm going to spend the test we have coming up concentrating on the chassis set-up, which will help with my development to the new rule with the Bridgestone tyres.

"The 2009 bike isn't working perfectly, so at the Jerez test next weekend we will be working on the chassis. We won't have the engine until the test in Sepang."
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Number of posts : 368
Forum award points :
Jorge Lorenzo Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Jorge Lorenzo Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Jorge Lorenzo Workin10
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:17 am

Lorenzo´s M1 exhibited in Athens
Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Spaniard´s MotoGP machine main attraction of Greek show.

Jorge Lorenzo 236250_Lorenzo+Yamaha+M-1280x960-nov19.jpg.preview

Jorge Lorenzo´s Yamaha M1 from the 2008 season was the star of the show in Greece last week, taking pride of place in the Athens ‘Motograndprix & Racing´ exhibition held at the Mall.

Over 800,000 visitors had the chance to get up close with the Fiat Yamaha machine, as well as a Ducati Desmosedici and a range of a further 20 bikes, as part of the 18 day show.

Trial riders and young minimoto talents also took part in demonstration exercises at the now-concluded Athens Racing Show event, one of the most popular of its kind in the country.

Lorenzo himself has been busy in recent weeks with various charity events, as well as participating in last weekend´s Monza Rally in his four wheel debut and picking a new racing number for 2009.
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2395
Forum award points :
Jorge Lorenzo Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Jorge Lorenzo Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Jorge Lorenzo Thcoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:01 pm

Lorenzo and Forcada review rider-crew chief relationship
Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Fiat Yamaha garage members on working together for success.

Jorge Lorenzo 227165_Jorge+Lorenzo+and+his+crew+chief+Ramon+Forcada+in+the+Fiat+Yamaha+box-1280x960-jul11.jpg.preview

One of the most important relationships in MotoGP, that of a rider and his chief mechanic can make the difference between success and failure out on track. Despite only having worked together for a single year, Fiat Yamaha´s Jorge Lorenzo and Ramon Forcada have one of the most solid understandings in the premier class, one based on trust in each other´s respective capabilities to put a bike on the podium.

Whilst Lorenzo had plenty of experience with 250cc machinery and two titles to show for it, Forcada had achieved success at the highest level with the likes of John Kocinski, Alex Barros and Casey Stoner during his long stay in MotoGP.

In the accompanying interview Lorenzo and Forcada discuss the changes made together in the 2008 season, how the Yamaha M1 was adjusted for the Spanish rider´s arrival and the crucial nature of communication in the garage.
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:32 am

MotoGP » Lorenzo third on a 2008.
Wednesday, 26th November 2008

Jorge Lorenzo third fastest at start of Jerez MotoGP test, using a 2008 spec bike.

MotoGP rookie of the year Jorge Lorenzo was classified third fastest behind only Repsol Honda's Dani Pedrosa and his Fiat Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi, during the opening day of the Jerez test.

Both Pedrosa and Rossi set their best lap times with prototype 2009 machines, but Lorenzo - starting only his second test with Bridgestone tyres - chose to stick with a 2008 machine.

Lorenzo lapped one second slower than Rossi and 1.6sec slower than Pedrosa after 51 laps of the resurfaced Spanish Grand Prix circuit.
"Overall today has been a good day, even if the cold weather hasn't allowed us too much time on track," began Jorge. "It's only my second day testing since the new tyre rule and I think we're doing a good job so far, but we still have to improve because we're not yet sure of the perfect configuration for our bike with the tyres."

The Spaniard, winner at Estoril, also has a modified 2008 M1 available, featuring some new prototype parts, which he might try on Thursday.

"We are still using the 2008 bike with the old setting at the moment, I have a test bike with some new parts but we didn't use it today - maybe tomorrow," he said. "Anyway I feel good because I can see that we have the potential to improve more. The new track surface is a lot better, there are fewer bumps and so you can go faster and ride more how you want to. This is a good improvement to the track.

"Tomorrow it seems there is a chance of rain but I really hope not because we have a lot to do and I would like to leave here having improved further. This is a very important test because it's the last one until February, when we will have a new bike, so we need to gather as much information as possible for the engineers."
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Jerez test: Jorge Lorenzo confident with 2009 Yamaha
By Matthew Birt

MotoGP

28 November 2008 09:09

Jorge Lorenzo believes Yamaha has made big steps with the performance of its 2009 factory YZR-M1.

The Spaniard got his first proper chance to test the prototype M1 in Jerez and the double world 250 champion ended with the third best time.

Get the latest news from the Jerez test
Lorenzo, who finished fourth in his rookie premier class campaign, posted a best time of 1.40.426, but he was still 0.997s slower than Fiat Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi.

Get all the latest MotoGP news
Lorenzo, who was also third quickest on the opening day, said: “Today we concentrated on the evolution bike, which has some prototype parts, with a new setting from Valentino.

"It seems we had a small advantage with this bike and I was able to improve my time, so I am happy about this. This ‘new’ bike is also more stable under acceleration, with less wheelie and the throttle is a bit easier to handle so these are important improvements.

"The final conclusion of these two days is very positive I think, although we know there is still a lot of margin to improve, both in the bike and in my riding style and of course we need to keep working to better understand the new tyres.”
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:22 pm

MotoGP » Lorenzo enjoys 'evo' bike, ready for engine.
Thursday, 27th November 2008

Jorge Lorenzo third fastest on both days of the Jerez MotoGP test.

MotoGP rookie of the year Jorge Lorenzo finished the last day of 2008 European track action the fastest of the former Michelin riders, having finished third in both days at Jerez.

Lorenzo was also the leading rider using modified 2008 machinery, compared to the prototype '09 bikes that occupied the top two places courtesy of his Fiat Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi and Repsol Honda's Dani Pedrosa.

Jorge set a 1min 41.163sec using his 2008 machine on day one, then spent all of day two on a test bike, which had some new prototype parts - but not the '09 engine, which Lorenzo hopes to use at the first 2009 test.
The 21-year-old found a further 0.737sec using his 'evolution' machine on Thursday, leaving the Estoril race winner 0.9sec behind Rossi and Pedrosa, and a fraction in front of Toni Elias.

"Today we concentrated on the evolution bike, which has some prototype parts, with a new setting from Valentino," confirmed Lorenzo. "It seems we had a small advantage with this bike and I was able to improve my time, so I am happy about this. This ‘new' bike is also more stable under acceleration, with less wheelie and the throttle is a bit easier to handle so these are important improvements.

"The final conclusion of these two days is very positive I think, although we know there is still a lot of margin to improve, both in the bike and in my riding style and of course we need to keep working to better understand the new tyres.

"Now we start a long holiday and I am looking forward to starting training immediately, because since Valencia I have really been too busy! It will be good to have two months off with my friends and family but I am also looking forward to February in Sepang, when hopefully I will get to try the new engine," he added.

Despite the single tyre rule, the Fiat Yamaha Team will remain divided next season, meaning the 2008 format of two team managers also looks set to continue.

Lorenzo's team manager Danielle Romagnoli was particularly pleased with how quickly his rider had adapted to the new tyre brand.
"This has been a very good test for us, and today we improved our lap time by quite a lot compared with yesterday," stated Romagnoli. "We are very happy about Jorge's lap time because he is the first rider who is using new tyres, behind Valentino and Dani who have had a lot more experience with them. Of course we need more time to understand the tyres and how we can use them to their full potential, but we have time. Now finally we have a long winter break for the team, but Yamaha will continue to work hard to improve our bike before the next test in Sepang in February."
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:24 pm

Jorge Lorenzo confident in 2009 title challenge
By Matthew Birt

MotoGP

02 December 2008 11:57

Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo believes the switch to Bridgestone tyres will allow him to mount a much more serious challenge to win the MotoGP world crown in 2009.

Lorenzo had an impressive rookie campaign on the Fiat Yamaha, winning in only his third race and claiming four pole positions, three of which came in his first three races in Qatar, Jerez and Estoril.

The double world 250 champion ended the season in fourth place in the final standings and six podiums, but much of his campaign was spent recovering from injury as he suffered massive crashes in Shanghai, Barcelona and Laguna Seca.

Asked whether he thought the introduction of a single tyre rule would help his title prospects in 2009, he told MCN: “I feel that in this category if you have the tools to compete you can do well.

"I am in a level that I can win races but U have to have these tools and maybe next year I will have these tools. I hope to have the chance to fight for the championship.”

Lorenzo ended 2008 by posting the third fastest time in the final test session in Jerez last week.
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:19 am

I have no problem what so ever with Jorge fighting for the championship but under no circumstances must he win it. There is only one man for that job...... lol!
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:36 am

yeah randy

lmao

oh you meant vale didnt you?
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:46 am

No Tam I definitely meant Randy

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:56 am

i just want a podium from him next season

race wise

i want oh so much more from him otherwise
lol
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:46 am

Well here's hoping you get what you want on both counts Tammerz Very Happy
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Lorenzo stars in Indonesian motorshow
Tuesday, 09 December 2008

Fiat Yamaha rider attracts fans to bi-annual event in Jakarta.

Jorge Lorenzo 236409_Lorenzo+Motorshow+in+Yakarta-1280x960-dec8.jpg.preview

Whilst Fiat Yamaha teammate Valentino Rossi was moonlighting as a rally driver in his one-off WRC appearance, Jorge Lorenzo this weekend headed to Jakarta to star in the Indonesian capital´s bi-annual motorshow.

The Spaniard was on hand for two days of the motorshow, unveiling Yamaha´s Vega ZR to the attendees on Saturday before giving fans a glimpse of his M1 MotoGP machinery on the Sunday. Over 500 people crowded round to see Lorenzo and his 800cc bike in person.

Although he and the rest of the riders are banned from riding until the end of the winter test embargo, there was nothing to stop the 2008 Rookie of the Year from taking on challengers on the virtual track. A competition between Lorenzo and two contestants picked from the crowd saw the premier class riders defeat his rivals on the MotoGP 08 Xbox 360 game, although the consolation prize of a signed helmet sent them home happy.

`I´ve never been to Indonesia before, but it is very similar to Malaysia where I ride every year. It´s a pleasure to be in a country that has such appreciation for Yamaha and their riders,´ said Lorenzo in a press conference at the end of the motorshow.
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:02 am

Paddock Press: Puigdemont on Lorenzo´s 2008 season
Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Spanish journalist´s view on 2008 Rookie of the Year´s performances.

Jorge Lorenzo 236330_on+track+in+Jerez+test-1280x960-nov27.jpg.preview

Rookie of the Year and title contender in his first season in MotoGP, Jorge Lorenzo was one of the sensations of 2008. He also became one of the most popular sporting figures in his native Spain, with the press committed fans of his brutal honesty and hard-riding ways.

Oriol Puigdemont from Spanish daily El Pais speaks about Lorenzo´s year in Paddock Press, part of a series of reviews looking at the protagonists of the 2008 season. Puigdemont sees a stronger Lorenzo compared to the rider who won the 250cc title in 2006 & 2007, and even he who started the season so impressively in his first three races.

`Crashes in Shanghai and Barcelona I think made him a bit more worried about himself, but he recovered from this for a strong finish to the season,´ says the Spanish journalist. `He has made himself a safer rider and better physically, and I think that he is in great condition for what in theory is his first true shot at being a title challenger.´
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:48 am

i dont know, there is just something about jorge that i dont like, i think he is a poser.
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:31 am

I couldnt stand Jorge at the begining of the 2008 season but as the year went on I kinda warmed to him. I think it was all the crashes and that, I felt a bit sorry for him after all he'd been through.
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:30 am

does anyone know what jorges number will be next season i dont think they have said what it is yet maybe they will wait till qatar but i want to know what it is LOL
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :

Mood : Jorge Lorenzo Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:57 am

i think i read that he wasnt announcing it til after the first of the year
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:11 pm

pandora46 wrote:i think i read that he wasnt announcing it til after the first of the year

OMG
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:15 am

Jorge Lorenzo: I want to spend my whole career with Yamaha
By Matthew Birt

MotoGP

06 January 2009 10:03

Jorge Lorenzo will tell Yamaha bosses he wants to spend his entire MotoGP career with the Japanese factory as he prepares to thrash out a new deal.

Yamaha management confirmed to MCN in late October that one of its prime winter objectives was to sign the Spaniard on a new two-year contract before the first race in Qatar on April 12.

And it seems Lorenzo has certainly got no intention of going anywhere, with the double world 250 champion revealing to MCN that he envisages spending the rest of his career with Yamaha.

So even though Valentino Rossi might want the controversial dividing wall to continue splitting him from Lorenzo, it seems the super confident 21-year-old is going nowhere.

Rossi has already penned a two-year deal for 2009 and 2010, while Yamaha bosses want Lorenzo on a new deal as they see him as the long-term leader of the Fiat-backed factory squad.

Lorenzo said: “I’m very happy with Yamaha and for me the ideal thing is to finish my career with Yamaha. All I know is that both parties are interested in continuing.”

The 2008 Rookie of the Year, who made a stunning impact in MotoGP when he claimed his debut win in just his third race having also scored three pole positions in the opening three rounds, will only re-sign on terms he’s happy with.

He added: “This is my job and I want the best solution for my life and my career also.”

tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:19 am

so any dream i have of vale and james being team mates are not going to happen Sobbing smilie
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:43 am

Its looking like that Trudi, such a shame. Well at least they 're both still on Yamaha Very Happy
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:42 am

well my personal opinion of jorge is that he thinks he is better than he is. i would like to buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth. I'd be rich
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content