MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured

Go down

Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured Empty Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured

Post by Mrs James Toseland Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured

Sunday, 18 October 2009
Jorge Lorenzo may have conceded valuable ground to rival Valentino Rossi in the fight for the World Championship, but the Spaniard refused to be downbeat after his crash at Phillip Island.

Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured N504216_lorenzo.crash.preview
Failure to complete the Iveco Australian Grand Prix on Sunday due to a crash leaves Jorge Lorenzo 38 points adrift of championship leader Valentino Rossi, but the Spaniard chose to take the positives from his experience at Phillip Island.
Lorenzo touched bikes with Ducati Marlboro rider Nicky Hayden at turn one of the first lap and ran off, meaning that Rossi’s second place behind race victor Casey Stoner moves the Italian further clear at the top of the standings.
“I made a good start but I was very close to Nicky and didn’t expect him to brake so quickly, so I touched Nicky and I couldn’t stay on the bike,” explained Lorenzo. “My front brake broke and I couldn’t brake on the corner. I had two options; to go straight or try to take the corner, I tried to take the corner but I didn’t have a brake and the rear tyre didn’t stay so I crashed. I have a little damage on my nose and finger, but it could be worse.”
Lorenzo refused to let his disappointment at the points deficit in the race for the title override his relief at escaping without serious injury.
“No this is not the most important thing, because it happens,” he said in relation to Rossi’s improved lead. “It was difficult to win the world title, but I crashed. The thing that’s most important to me is my health, but now I’m a little less healthy

glad jorge is ok he is the only one who has give valentino a good battle this year with casey and his "illness"
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Lorenzo grateful to escape uninjured Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum