MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be?

+6
mkatta
Vickybee
iftiyati
jazmin
tassiedevil
tammerz
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Empty What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be?

Post by tammerz Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:27 pm

I always wanted to be an actress, but i have neither the looks or the talent!
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2395
Forum award points :
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Thcoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Empty Re: What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be?

Post by tassiedevil Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:42 pm

i always wanted to be a police woman ..

Oh and when i was a kid and watched gone with the wind, i wanted to be Scarlett O'hara..

i don't think i'd make a good cop though..

At accidents, or pub brawls.. cannot stand the sight of blood

In Australia, pub brawls are often..
tassiedevil
tassiedevil
International woman of mystery

Number of posts : 198
Forum award points :
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Thfyo10
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Empty Re: What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be?

Post by tammerz Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:11 pm

well tassie, you can still be Scarlett, you just need to go thru a couple more husbands, a civil war, hunger, face off with the Ku Klux Klan, marry a scoundrel, and live happily ever after. you are still young, you have plenty of time.
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Thcoo10

Back to top Go down

Post by jazmin Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:51 am

I think tamm tassie went through enough shit in her life so i let her be Scarlett!! But a happy one!!!

when they asked me that question i always said I want to be a boss...

I'm still growing and I'm only nearly 30 so I have time to figure it out. bounce
jazmin
jazmin
Fashionista
Fashionista

Number of posts : 59
Forum award points :
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:20 am

well jaz
you do have time
tass certainly outdoes scarlett in the life experience department, so she is now scarlett
i wanted to be a boss too, unfortunately i just became bossy (according to jurgen and my kids anyway)
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tassiedevil Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:23 am

I just loved Scarlett..

The movie & the book are my all time favourite things Embarassed
tassiedevil
tassiedevil

Forum award points :
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Thfyo10

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:26 am

i think my all time fave books are watership down and the talisman
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by iftiyati Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:16 am

Awww the film of Watership Down is so sad Crying or Very sad
iftiyati
iftiyati
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :

Mood : What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Thuns10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickybee Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:04 pm

When I was really young I wanted to be a sidecar racer with my bro til my Dad said NO CHANCE, then I wanted to be a navigator for my Bro cos he decided he wanted to be a rally driver Laughing But Dad said NO CHANCE Laughing Then when I reached 11 I wanted to start dancing and join a ballet company etc which I did til I became injured Rolling Eyes Dancing career over Rolling Eyes
Vickybee
Vickybee
Established poster
Established poster

Number of posts : 61
Forum award points :
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:45 am

Vickybee wrote:When I was really young I wanted to be a sidecar racer with my bro til my Dad said NO CHANCE, then I wanted to be a navigator for my Bro cos he decided he wanted to be a rally driver Laughing But Dad said NO CHANCE Laughing Then when I reached 11 I wanted to start dancing and join a ballet company etc which I did til I became injured Rolling Eyes Dancing career over Rolling Eyes

go figure
dad says no to the dangerous stuff
and you get hurt dancing
karma is a bitch
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tassiedevil Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:40 pm

I was a classical ballerina until 19..

Got forced to do it, mum thought it would turn me into a girly girl instead of the tomboy i was...

End up being far too tall to continue..

The ballet company could never find a male ballerina to pair up with me who was tall enough..

Male ballerina's are always quite short..
tassiedevil
tassiedevil

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by mkatta Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:10 pm

I wanted to be a pastry chef..
mkatta
mkatta
Resident ray of sunshine
Resident ray of sunshine

Number of posts : 152
Forum award points :
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:15 am

ok well first i wanted to be a nurse so i can help people DIE hehe

then i wanted to be the first female moto gp world champion but my dad just looked at me laughed and said it still would make vale or JT love you

so now im an au-pair
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :

Mood : What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:10 pm

strudl, i am seriously worried about you! lol you want to be a nurse to help people die, now you are an au pair.......those poor children! Suspect
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tassiedevil Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:32 pm

hmmm, yes, helping people to die sounds a bit scary Laughing smilie

Or do you mean like Dr Philip nischke who helps terminally ill to pass on in peace ?

Being a world champ motorbike racer would be cool though ...
tassiedevil
tassiedevil

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:58 pm

or being the topless tart of one
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:26 am

yes i know im a bit crzy lolo but its cool now maybe one day i can be moto gp world champion hehee Very Happy
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Mood : What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Whoo10

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 am

would you be satisfied with just "doing" a motogp champion?
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:10 am

yeah i would tam hehe Very Happy
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickybee Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:20 am

hehehehe I would also be very satisfied to do one too Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Vickybee
Vickybee
Established poster
Established poster

Number of posts : 61
Forum award points :
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:34 am

well it depends on which one it is
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:46 am

I'd be well satisfied "doing" Vale.....

Not so much Marco afro
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Number of posts : 368
Forum award points :
What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What did you want to be when you grew up? Or who did you want to be? Workin10
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele_V Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:01 pm

I wanted to be an archeologist (Indy and Lara Croft were a big influence... Laughing ) but now I'm a biologist!

Cool Gi

Gisele_V
Established poster
Established poster

Number of posts : 23
Forum award points :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:25 pm

valegirl46 wrote:I'd be well satisfied "doing" Vale.....

Not so much Marco afro

well can i just do JT that will keep me very 'appy for a long time that for sure Very Happy
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Vale or Randy for me
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum