MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers

Go down

Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers Empty Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers

Post by Mrs James Toseland Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:10 am

Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers

Thursday, 22 October 2009
Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo made a visit to the world famous Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur ahead of the Shell Advance Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix.

Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers N504347_06_1.preview
Fiat Yamaha duo Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo appeared in front of 2000 fans ahead of this weekend’s Grand Prix at Sepang, signing autographs and discussing the forthcoming race at the MotoGP marquee at the foot of the Petronas Towers.
With Rossi able to claim the 2009 world title with a top-four finish this weekend, and Lorenzo placed second in the championship standings, the pair discussed their thoughts ahead of the race before heading to the exclusive 86th floor of the building.
“We have had great fun here today at the Petronas Towers. It feels incredibly high, like you're on top of the world and it's amazing to see all of Kuala Lumpur all around you. It's also good to see so many people here and I hope we can do something good at the race this weekend for all the passionate fans here in Malaysia. They have a lot of people so we hope that on Sunday there will be a big crowd,” said Rossi.
“We have a good advantage and this weekend we have to be fast and try to achieve the result. I like this track a lot, and we worked very well in Phillip Island. So we have to try to do the same and arrive on Sunday with a good setting and we will see what happens.”
Lorenzo knows that as long as his title rival finishes inside the top four on Sunday, he will claim the title, regardless of where the Spaniard places.
“This place is amazing! I remember seeing them in a film with Catherine Zeta Jones jumping off them and thinking that they were incredible! I've really enjoyed today, it's been a really big, special event and I don't think I can remember an event before a race with more people than this! I hope we can put on a good show for them this weekend,” said Lorenzo.
“I’ll face this weekend with maximum optimism, with energy and trying to win the last two races. Maybe it’s best not to think too much about the situation, or if you do think about it to think in a positive way because that’s the best way.”
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Rossi and Lorenzo visit Petronas Towers Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down