MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
Australian test has Hayden hyped EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
Australian test has Hayden hyped EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
Australian test has Hayden hyped EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
Australian test has Hayden hyped EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
Australian test has Hayden hyped EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
Australian test has Hayden hyped EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
Australian test has Hayden hyped EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
Australian test has Hayden hyped EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
Australian test has Hayden hyped EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Australian test has Hayden hyped

Go down

Australian test has Hayden hyped Empty Australian test has Hayden hyped

Post by Mrs James Toseland Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:20 am

Australian test has Hayden hyped

Thursday, 15 October 2009
Nicky Hayden heads to a track on which he has a proven record of success when the American takes to the Phillip Island asphalt this weekend.

Australian test has Hayden hyped N503972_hayden_10_0.preview
Ducati Marlboro rider Nicky Hayden is brimming with enthusiasm ahead of this weekend’s Iveco Australian Grand Prix, having enjoyed three podium finishes ‘Down Under’ to date.
Hayden has a top-ten finish for the 2009 MotoGP season well within his sights, having steadily improved his form throughout the campaign after a tough start.
The Kentucky Kid is targeting another strong finish at Phillip Island after coming in third last year at the circuit, and with the track record to his name it is a venue which inspires the 2006 World Champion.
“Phillip Island is a track and place I really like. The track is great – it’s fast, flowing and a lot of fun,” said Hayden, who has twice qualified on pole position there. “I hope we can get some decent weather because the place can be really challenging when it’s cold – there are not so many right-hand corners so it can take a few laps to heat and scuff the right side of the tyre. I also enjoy the flyaways at the end of the year because it’s a little different in terms of atmosphere with all the teams traveling together and staying in the same hotels – you see a different side of people.”
“So we’ve got three more races left before the end of the season and I really hope and need to make another step up toward the front. I really need to dig deep and try to make it happen.”
Livio Suppo, the MotoGP Project Director at Ducati Marlboro, is hoping Hayden and his team-mate Casey Stoner – who has won at Phillip Island for the last two years – repeat their past glories. The pair enjoyed an entertaining battle last year when Hayden was still riding a Honda.
“It is always nice to go to Philip Island. It is a magical track and it is full of fantastic memories for our team. Last year Casey and Nicky had a great battle for the lead over several laps and it would be a dream come true to see them recreate that on their Ducatis,” said Suppo
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
Australian test has Hayden hyped Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Australian test has Hayden hyped Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Australian test has Hayden hyped Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down