MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front

Go down

Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front Empty Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 am

Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front

Thursday, 19 March 2009
This season sees Blusens Aprilia working with two factory-spec RSA machines and both Scott Redding and Esteve Rabat are full of enthusiasm ahead of what promises to be an exciting 125cc championship.

Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front N497109_redding%201280.preview
Blusens Aprilia Team Manager Ricard Jové has recruited Spanish youngster Esteve Rabat to ride alongside Scott Redding this year and the team’s preparations for the 2009 World Championship are going well.
After another successful preseason test at Estoril earlier this week the team move on to the forthcoming Jerez and Qatar dates in good spirits, with both of their riders quickly adapting well to their new Aprilia RSA machines.
Summarising the preseason to date Jové comments, “We listen to what the riders say and we can look at the timesheets, but we will only really know how competitive we are when we get to the first race at Qatar. Thanks to the good preseason conditions we have had we have been able to work hard to prepare for the start of the championship.”
He added, “The boys are amongst the group of riders pushing towards the top, although there are a couple of standout riders out in front who have set themselves apart so far this year. This is BQR’s first season with factory 125cc bikes and the riders and their technical teams are adjusting to them really well. Scott and Tito (Esteve) both have a real chance to fight at the front now.”
A Grand Prix winner at his home race in sensational style last year at Donington in his debut campaign, Scott Redding wants to push for more consistency in 2009 and states “I feel more and more comfortable every time I ride the RSA. We are working really hard to find a good set-up before the start of the season and it is getting close. We still aren't 100% sorted, but we are getting there.”
The English teenager continued, “What I really like about the bike is how powerful it is in the low revs, but what I’m finding hardest is to get a good setting with the chassis. At the last test in Estoril we started with quite a few problems but we worked our way through them and I think we will get to the Official Test at Jerez in good shape.”
Redding’s new colleague Rabat gave his thoughts on the preseason workload saying, “In recent practices we’ve been doing a lot of tests with our engine, with the chassis, the suspension and the wheels. Pretty much everything. I’m getting to know the bike better and better every time I ride it. I feel really at ease on the machine which is a big help. I am really motivated at the moment and that is such an important factor.”
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Blusens Aprilia team relishing chance to fight at front Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down