MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar

Go down

Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar Empty Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar

Post by Mrs James Toseland Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:51 am

Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar

Sunday, 01 March 2009
A rare rain shower over the Losail International Circuit spelt an end to the first session of night testing in Qatar for Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo, who completed just one lap each.

Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar N496782_rossi_0.preview
Testing commenced under the floodlights at 6pm local time in Qatar on Sunday, but the rain began as soon as Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo ventured out on track, with neither of them able to get a fast lap in.
The cool night time temperatures meant the asphalt was unable to dry sufficiently from then on and, although some riders ventured back out later in the evening, the Fiat Yamaha pair decided not to risk a patchy track surface and their activities were suspended until Monday.
Valentino Rossi

<BLOCKQUOTE>“Five minutes of rain really gave us a lot of problems today. First we waited and then finally we decided to abandon it. I hope tomorrow it’s back to normal because this was our worst race last year and we need the time to see where we are and continue to improve with our new package.”</BLOCKQUOTE>
Jorge Lorenzo

<BLOCKQUOTE>“I went out and on the third lap it started to rain – I couldn’t believe it! It seems strange to have rain in the desert and it’s been a nightmare for the team because we have lost a whole day. I hope it’s better tomorrow because I really want to try the new electronic system and also I need to keep working to improve with the Bridgestone tyres.”</BLOCKQUOTE>
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Fiat Yamaha write off first night in Qatar Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down