MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net

Go down

Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net Empty Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net

Post by Admin Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:32 am

Crash.net

Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net PA541514

Valentino Rossi has pronounced himself 'happy' with his performance during the first round of MotoGP testing at Sepang, despite his injuries preventing him from completing a race simulation.

Initially a doubt for the three-day test after suffering a fall at his home, one that left him with stitches in his hands and feet, Rossi shrugged off his ailments to challenge Casey Stoner and Loris Capirossi for superiority over the course of the test.

Eventually being forced to settle for the second quickest time behind Stoner, the reigning champion was pleased with his pace on the new Fiat Yamaha M1.

“I am leaving this place feeling happy, because we've made a good start,” he said. “Everything went well: my pain is less, the bike is good and I am feeling better and better. We finished everything we wanted to do on the bike and the setting and the rhythm is quite good. The lap time is fast so we have made a good start.”

Although his injuries meant he was unable to complete a long run as planned, Rossi insists he will be back to full strength by the time he is back on track at Qatar.

“We didn't do the long run, but actually we didn't need to. Without my injury maybe it would have been possible, but in this situation we decided to leave it. My injuries are getting better each day because they're only cuts and they're healing fast. I don't think that they made much difference to my speed here and by the Qatar test I will be back in perfect shape.”

Rossi is now looking forward to the next test at Losail, where he will be looking to find some of the pace that eluded him during last year's Qatar Grand Prix.

“I did the fastest lap today with the hard Bridgestone tyre, so it means that the bike is good. For sure we need to improve some more but since this year we have less testing, this performance has been very important. The first test of the year is always difficult, even if you trained a lot in the winter, so I am happy!

“Qatar will be interesting, because last year we weren't strong there, but then last year the bike was not yet ready when we went to the first race in Doha. I am really looking forward to the next test there.”
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 186
Forum award points :
Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Rossi: The bike is good, the pain is less :: Crash.net Thbla10
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://parcferme.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down