MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA

+10
Kay46
Gisele_V
valegirl46
Aussie YZF R6
Rossilover
tammerz
iftiyati
Admin
vromantik
mkatta
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Empty GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA

Post by mkatta Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:14 am

Time Schedule
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA

Friday, 24 October 2008
125 FP1 09:00 - 09:45
MotoGP FP1 10:00 - 11:00
250 FP1 11:15 - 12:15

125 QP1 13:10 - 13:40
MotoGP FP2 13:55 - 14:55
250 QP1 15:10 - 15:55

Saturday, 25 October 2008
125 FP2 09:00 - 09:45
MotoGP FP3 10:00 - 11:00
250 FP2 11:15 - 12:15

125 QP2 13:10 - 13:40
MotoGP QP 13:55 - 14:55
250 QP2 15:10 - 15:55

Sunday, 26 October 2008
125 WUP 08:40 - 09:00
250 WUP 09:10 - 09:30
MotoGP WUP 09:40 - 10:05

125 RAC 11:00
250 RAC 12:15
MotoGP RAC 14:00

REMEMBER THOSE OF YOU IN EUROPE TIME GOES BACK SUNDAY MORNING..
mkatta
mkatta
Resident ray of sunshine
Resident ray of sunshine

Number of posts : 152
Forum award points :
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Empty Re: GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA

Post by mkatta Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:16 am

MotoGP heads for grand finale in Valencia
Tuesday, 21 October 2008

A look ahead to the Gran Premio Parts Europe de la Comunitat Valencia, the last race of 2008.

With seventeen races down, the 2008 season draws to a close with the Gran Premio Parts Europe de la Comunitat Valenciana, the eighteenth and final round of a spectacular year of World Championship racing.

Valentino Rossi arrives in Valencia with the 2008 title already under his belt, but he has plenty of motivation ahead of the season finale. The Fiat Yamaha rider has not taken victory at the Spanish track since 2004, and has had two difficult season-concluding races there for the past two years. In 2006 an early crash led to his conceding of the MotoGP World Championship to Nicky Hayden, whilst last year a mechanical failure meant that he was unable to pick up the single point necessary to confirm second place in the series.

The Italian is still a favourite for victory on October 26th, coming as he does off an eight-race podium streak. Rossi´s most recent rostrum was his victory in Malaysia, the ninth triumph of a memorable return to the top of MotoGP racing. He will begin his 2009 preparations the day after the Valencia race, with the new Yamaha M1 prototype being shipped to the track for two days of testing.

The top three positions in the overall classification are already decided, with 2007 MotoGP World Champion Casey Stoner assured of the runner-up spot. The Ducati rider has postponed surgery on a scaphoid fracture in order to be present for the post-race test to get properly acquainted with the latest Ducati Desmosedici GP9 machine. Stoner finished second in last year´s season-closing race.

The winner of the previous duel at Valencia, Dani Pedrosa, was confirmed as the third place finisher in the overall classification in Malaysia, despite taking second behind Rossi. The Spaniard holds an enviable record at the scene of this weekend´s race, with wins in all three cylinder categories over the course of his career.

Behind the top three there is a score to be settled between two riders in their first year of MotoGP competition. Fiat Yamaha´s Jorge Lorenzo currently holds a slight advantage in the 2008 Rookie of the Year standings, just 21 points separates him from longtime rival Andrea Dovizioso in the running for both the debutantes honour and fourth place in the classification. JiR Team Scot rider Dovizioso took his first MotoGP podium with third in Sepang, but will need nothing less than a maiden victory if he is to pip Lorenzo to glory. The Gran Premio Parts Europe de la Comunitat Valenciana will be Dovizioso´s last race for his current team before moving to Repsol Honda for 2009.

The man whom Dovizioso will replace in the factory outfit, 2006 World Champion Nicky Hayden, has fond memories of the Valencia circuit. `The Kentucky Kid´s crowning moment came in Spain in a shocking curtain-closer to his title-winning year, and a victory could see him move above Dovizioso in his final Grand Prix for Honda.

Colin Edwards, Chris Vermeulen, Shinya Nakano and Loris Capirossi could all move up places in the end-of-season standings, depending on results at round eighteen.

The Gran Premio Parts Europe de la Comunitat Valenciana takes place on Sunday, October 26th, with practice sessions starting on Friday morning.
mkatta
mkatta
Resident ray of sunshine
Resident ray of sunshine

Number of posts : 152
Forum award points :
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Empty Re: GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA

Post by vromantik Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:30 am

final race of the season affraid
vromantik
vromantik

Number of posts : 35
Forum award points :
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:01 am

last race Sobbing smilie Sobbing smilie
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 186
Forum award points :
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Right_bar_bleue

Mood : GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Thbla10
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://parcferme.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iftiyati Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:20 am

I know I can't believe how quickly it's come.

Let's hope Vale can finish it on a high note and get his 10th win of the season.
iftiyati
iftiyati
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 198
Forum award points :
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Right_bar_bleue

Mood : GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Thuns10
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:01 am

you didnt have to remind me
Sobbing smilie
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2395
Forum award points :
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Right_bar_bleue

Mood : GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Thcoo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossilover Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:28 am

Very Happy And i am going to be there bounce bounce bounce Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sunny sunny sunny Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Jumping smilie Jumping smilie Jumping smilie Jumping smilie Jumping smilie
Rossilover
Rossilover
Loves Rossi
Loves Rossi

Number of posts : 63
Forum award points :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:38 am

rubbing it in rossi roll over, shame on you.... Sad
have fun though and we expect a full report on your return!
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussie YZF R6 Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:41 am

Sad Well it's the last race and then nothing for 6 whole months Sad Sad Sad What will I do bounce bounce
Aussie YZF R6
Aussie YZF R6
Established poster
Established poster

Number of posts : 21
Forum award points :
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by iftiyati Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:44 am

Get a life!. (not meaning that in a rude way of course) That's what i do during the off season
iftiyati
iftiyati
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:48 am

a life?

where can i get one?
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by iftiyati Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:58 am

I'm not sure about that one. I would recommend mine but it's not very exciting you would probably give it back!
iftiyati
iftiyati
Expert
Expert

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:52 pm

MotoGP » Rossi: I have an account to settle!

Tuesday, 21st October 2008

Valentino Rossi has a score to settle - literally!

Valentino Rossi needs to finish just fifth in order to claim another MotoGP achievement as he bids to secure the record number of points over the course of a season.

Having surpassed the landmark of race wins earlier in the season, Rossi now looks destined to put his name next to one of the few remaining feats he hasn't achieved, provided he maintains the kind of form that has seen him finish off the podium just twice this year.

There is no reason to suggest he won't, Rossi coming to the final round in Valencia having secured a ninth win of the season in Malaysia.

Even so, the Ricardo Tormo circuit hasn't been particularly kind to Rossi in recent years, the Italian failing to perform well there for the last two seasons. Still, with another title wrapped up, Rossi is going there with no pressure on his shoulders.

“I have had two bad years at Valencia and I have some memories I would like to forget with a good result there this year – I have an account to settle! In 2006 I crashed and lost the championship and then last year I broke my hand and lost second place in the championship!

“It's not the best track for us but I won there with Yamaha in my first year with them and I would like to do the same again this weekend. It's been a fantastic season and the win on Sunday in Malaysia was great, but I am not finished yet and I want to reward my team, Yamaha and Bridgestone for a fantastic season with the best possible result on Sunday. Then we can all celebrate with a big party!”

Rossi's message is reiterated by Davide Brivio, although it is evident that he may have his mind on something else come Sunday…

“Valencia is the last race of the season so we go there with a twin objective – to win the race and to party! It is nice to go to another race without any pressure and I think all the Spanish fans will enjoy watching Valentino in the incredible form he has shown recently.

“Of course it has been a tough few weeks on the road for the team, with a lot of travelling involved but honestly when you are winning you don't feel the stress! Even so, it will be nice to be back in Europe and we will be focusing on ending the season on a high. Whatever the result, we'll be partying on Sunday night!”
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossilover Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:24 pm

cheers cheers cheers Hi my beloved ones,in two hours i leave for Valencia,hoping to see our Valé ride another great race!!!!!!
I will be back on Monday afternoon and will tell you all about it!!! bounce bounce bounce
Rossilover
Rossilover
Loves Rossi
Loves Rossi

Number of posts : 63
Forum award points :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:47 am

Hope you have a fantastic time Rossilover!!!
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Number of posts : 368
Forum award points :

Mood : GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Workin10
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele_V Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:53 am

Hey, hey!!!!

FP2 starts in 3 minutes!!!! Go Vale, go cheers cheers !!!!

Cool Gi

Gisele_V
Established poster
Established poster

Number of posts : 23
Forum award points :
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay46 Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:22 am

Got a day off work to watch the last one of the season! Surprised Wet again!!! Go Vale and JT. Stacey fastest at the mo but had an off in FP1.
Kay46
Kay46
Established poster
Established poster

Number of posts : 91
Forum award points :

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay46 Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:23 am

God! Hi Gi!! Going to have to change my Avatar again!!! As soon as my internet is more cooperative I will get onto it!!! Laughing
Kay46
Kay46
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele_V Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:30 am

Hello Kay!

Hey don't do it right now because maybe I'll change mine...

Hayden faster again!

C'mon Vale!

Cool Gi

Gisele_V
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :
GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickybee Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:31 am

Damn I missed it Evil or Very Mad Was at the chuffing vet
Vickybee
Vickybee
Established poster
Established poster

Number of posts : 61
Forum award points :

Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele_V Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:21 am

It was a nice one Vicky and nothing really interesting happened but I think you shouldn't miss tomorrow's QP!

Vale had a little crash with 15 minutes to go (I guess, I don't remember hwo many minutes were left)... he lost his rear tyre and fell! It was kinda funny because he couldn't restart his bike and his on board camera kept on showing him trying to do that... many closes of his *ss Embarassed ! But he was close to the pits and went back there walking!

Cool Gi

Gisele_V
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele_V Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:23 am

Some pics:

GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA 505304

GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA 505274

GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA 505242

GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA 505230

We have a phot gallery here... I'll postthe other pics there!

Cool Gi

Gisele_V
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay46 Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:49 am

Vale's only got one quali left. Lets go boy!!! JT up to 4th has he got another quali left???
Kay46
Kay46
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay46 Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:56 am

5th for James. cheers Vale down in 10th!!! Shocked He never has a good time here!
Kay46
Kay46
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by tassiedevil Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:57 am

BOOOOOOOO Casey Evil or Very Mad

YAY Nicky bounce
tassiedevil
tassiedevil
International woman of mystery
International woman of mystery

Forum award points :

Mood : GRAN PREMIO PARTS EUROPE DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Thfyo10
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum