MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress

Go down

Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress Empty Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress

Post by Mrs James Toseland Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress

Wednesday, 04 March 2009
Fiat Yamaha man delighted with Tuesday night performance at Losail.

Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress N496828_lore2.preview
Cutting over 1.5 seconds off his Monday lap time on the final night of MotoGP testing in Qatar, Jorge Lorenzo felt the benefit of a setting switch as he adapted his Yamaha M1 to Bridgestone tyres. An adjustment to his riding saw a step forward for last year’s poleman at the Losail Circuit, who was elated with the breakthrough.
“I am so happy tonight because this session has been much, much better for us,” said Lorenzo after a late fast lap and an extended race simulation. The Fiat Yamaha man performed 82 laps of the track on Tuesday night despite tricky conditions, the most of any rider.
”The long run was especially good but in fact the whole evening has been an improvement, so I am very pleased about the job we have done. We’ve tried some different settings, which have helped, but mainly I have adapted and found a way to be comfortable, which means I can ride faster. I have a much better feeling with the Bridgestone tyres and I was able to be very consistent throughout the long run and keep a good rhythm.
”Everyone has worked really hard to make this step and I am happy to finish this test on a good note. Now I am looking forward to the race!”
The setting adjustments also enabled the former 250cc World Champion to be able to enter corners at a faster pace, previously a problem for the factory Yamaha riders.
Lorenzo was second on the Tuesday night timesheet with a quickest time of 1’56.733, just under a second slower than Ducati Marlboro’s Casey Stoner.
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Lorenzo over the moon with night test progress Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down