MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
James Toseland - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
James Toseland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
James Toseland - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
James Toseland - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
James Toseland - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
James Toseland - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
James Toseland - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
James Toseland - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
James Toseland - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

James Toseland

+10
Gisele_V
speedy
Vickybee
jonjon46
valegirl46
tammerz
Mrs James Toseland
mkatta
Rossilover
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

James Toseland - Page 2 Empty Re: James Toseland

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:01 pm

thanks for all the pics i love them Very Happy and i hope JT can make it up there this weekend too as it will be great to see him up there in the last race.....

but i wish i could see a little more of JT in these pics lol!
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100James Toseland - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 2 Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele_V Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:03 pm

46Trudi52 wrote:thanks for all the pics i love them Very Happy and i hope JT can make it up there this weekend too as it will be great to see him up there in the last race.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing me too! Maybe will see after the race if he be top 3!

Cool Gi

Gisele_V
Established poster
Established poster

Number of posts : 23
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100James Toseland - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:19 pm

Gisele_V wrote:
46Trudi52 wrote:thanks for all the pics i love them Very Happy and i hope JT can make it up there this weekend too as it will be great to see him up there in the last race.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing me too! Maybe will see after the race if he be top 3!

Cool Gi

yeah if he is in the top three i think i will ump on top of the telly hehe you will know if he is cause i will write everywhere JT JT JT JT JT Very Happy lol!
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100James Toseland - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele_V Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:24 pm

I have no doubts about it Trudi! I won't write JT everywhere but I'll be really happy!

Cool Gi

Gisele_V
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100James Toseland - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Gisele_V wrote:I have no doubts about it Trudi! I won't write JT everywhere but I'll be really happy!

Cool Gi

yeah well i think i will be so 'appy i cant wait to see the race and my lovely boy Very Happy
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele_V Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:59 pm

46Trudi52 wrote:
Gisele_V wrote:I have no doubts about it Trudi! I won't write JT everywhere but I'll be really happy!

Cool Gi

yeah well i think i will be so 'appy i cant wait to see the race and my lovely boy Very Happy

Our lovely boy... tongue !

Cool Gi

Gisele_V
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay46 Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:42 am

Thought I had better post in my 2nd home!! Laughing Up to 2 pages already!!! Well done Trurdi!!!! Laughing
Kay46
Kay46
Established poster
Established poster

Number of posts : 91
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100James Toseland - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay46 Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:47 am

After yesterday's practice

James Toseland 16th 1.48.771 – 41 laps
"It was a tough day and we’ve got to find something to improve because the forecasts are for more rain tomorrow, and I need to find a bit more from the bike. I just didn’t have a very good feeling and I’m not happy, but I’ve got some ideas. In those greasy conditions I just haven’t got enough feel from the rear and we need to find a lot more contact with the rear tyre. It feels a bit like riding around on eggshells at the moment. I’m not too far away but I’ve definitely got to make a step with the direction I think will work. I just need more weight on the rear to give me more confidence. This track is always tricky in the wet. When it is heavy rain, everybody has a respect for the place because they know how easy it is to get caught out. But when it is drying out, it doesn’t give more grip, even though there is less water on the surface. People get sucked into thinking they can go faster and you don’t get any warning before you get a big slide. This wasn't the start I wanted with tenth place in the championship to battle for on Sunday, but I'm confident we can make some big improvements."
Kay46
Kay46
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100James Toseland - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele_V Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:21 am

Thanks Kay!

If Marco was 3rd this morning I think JT can make a podium tomorrow, well, I hope so (and I don't like when I make jokes about Marco... Crying or Very sad )!

Cool Gi

Gisele_V
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay46 Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:43 am

James's Blog from the Guardian 24/10

The 18-race MotoGP calendar is tough but after Sunday and the last race of the season in Valencia, I finally get to have well-earned rest. Mind you, I fully intend to be back on my bike for testing ahead of the new season in just over three weeks' time — you can't afford to take it too easy in this job. I'll still find time for some R&R though, and my thoughts are just about turning to my duties as best man at my mum's upcoming wedding, the undoubted highlight of my winter.

But although the season as a whole has more than lived up to my expectations, last Sunday in Malaysia was a disaster. I qualified down the grid in 12th, didn't get the best of starts and crashed on lap three because I was pushing too hard. I don't think there's any way of dressing that up as anything more than a terrible weekend.

It sums up my season really — it's just been too inconsistent to put together any real momentum. I have a good result, as I did when racing really well and coming sixth in Phillip Island the weekend before, and then follow it up with disappointment. That's the reason I'm out of the top 10 in the standings, which was always my No1 aim at the beginning of the season.

There have been obvious highlights and lowlights. The highlights are probably the races in Qatar and Australia, where I was battling hard with Valentino Rossi and more than holding my own. To compete on an equal footing with one of the greatest riders of all time and the man who has dominated this season's championship proves that I am in the right company at this level.

I've never had a problem with confidence, and you undoubtedly need a bit of arrogance to succeed in sport, but it's still reassuring when you outbreak someone of his stature, and it doesn't do your reputation with your peers any harm either.

The lowlights? Two words: Donington Park. My first home GP in the premier class — I qualified terribly, decided that karate-chopping the curb would be a good idea on the first corner and trailed home last with a broken bike. A horrible, horrible weekend. I was also lapped in Germany, but I'm struggling to remember a time when I felt as terrible after a race as I did on that wet day in the Midlands.

I'm a naturally positive person, though. If you're negative or pessimistic you'd think that you'd die every time you went to work, or at least you would if your day job involves hurtling round a race track at break-neck speed with just a couple of wheels and a beast of a machine between you and certain death!

That positivity has helped me through and I've already set my target for next season — I'm going to finish in the top five in the championship. Having finished no higher than sixth in any race this season that's a tough ask, but you have to progress to keep competitive, and having now raced on all the tracks I'm fully confident I will succeed in that goal.

It's time to finish this season in style though, and then I'm heading back to my house in the Isle of Man — it's been so long since I was there that I've pretty much forgotten what it looks like.

After that I will be devoting all my attention to my mum's wedding. As I said, I'm the best man, and I've been able to organise the stag do already — we're off to Dublin, and I can't wait! I've also got a couple of surprises up my sleeve for the big day, although I can't tell you too much about them as it wouldn't be a surprise anymore. All I will say is that I intend to be sharpening up my musical skills over the next couple of months!

Mind you, I haven't given my speech a second thought. That's easily the most terrifying bit for me. You'd have thought that I'd be used to public scrutiny with being on TV racing in front of thousands every week, but this needs to be special — it's certainly taking me out of my comfort zone.

But coming out of my comfort zone is what I've had to get used to every week throughout 2008. I knew it would be a massive step up from World Superbikes to MotoGP, and I haven't been disappointed. It's been tougher than I thought, and I've had to come to terms with how thin the line is between success and failure at the highest level.

But the experience I've gained is invaluable. Racing against the other riders on a new bike, with plenty of new circuits, was always going to be tough. That's not going to be the case next season. I've loved flying the flag for Britain during this campaign — I'm going to hoist it even higher in 2009.
Kay46
Kay46
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay46 Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:05 am

James Toseland 5th 1.32.518 - 25 laps
“I’m really happy to be on the second row at the end because I had to pull a lap out under pressure after Melandri had baulked me at the last corner on my third qualifier. I wasn’t too worried because I thought he was going to start a fast lap, but as we came out of the final corner he didn’t really do anything. That was a bit disappointing but I had to deliver on my last qualifier. When you know it is the last tyre you know you can’t afford to make a mistake, and I did the first split nowhere near as good as I did on the previous tyre when I came across Melandri. The hardest part of this track is the first part because of the speed of the first corner and the preciseness of the second corner. Once you have got that section to the fourth corner done, the circuit flows a bit more, but I wasn’t aggressive enough in the early part. I needed to do a 32 and luckily I managed it. I just hope the warm-up is dry because we need to do some work on the dry set-up, but at least I’ve qualified well and hopefully I can get away with them and see how much grip there is. Any less than the second row and it is very difficult because it so hard to pass at this track. I really want to end the season on a high for the team. I’ve had flashes of brilliance and some disappointing results in my rookie season, so hopefully I’ve got one more flash in me tomorrow. It would be good to end on a high and go into the winter positive for 2009."
Kay46
Kay46
Established poster
Established poster

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:40 am

awww yes look like my boy will have a good chance at being on the podium come on JT i know u can do it Very Happy
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:37 am

Nicky, Valentino & James are my podium tips.

Please note: my podium tips are usually wrong.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 186
Forum award points :

Mood : James Toseland - Page 2 Thbla10
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://parcferme.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LilSmiler46 Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:03 am

46Trudi52 wrote:tam i love them pics i was thinking when i was looking at them i could help you take off your leathers insted of that man.

and there i enough room between them legs for me lol!

Amazing!! I just giggled my head but such a true word spoken Laughing
LilSmiler46
LilSmiler46
Yellow Army Soldier
Yellow Army Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Location : Liverpool, UK (Yes...the home of the Beatles! lol )
Forum award points :

Registration date : 2008-10-17

http://www.myspace.com/smilers_bubble

Back to top Go down

Post by tammerz Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:07 am

LOL Smiler! Are you giggling cuz trudi is a hussy starter kit or because your were thinking the same thing?
tammerz
tammerz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2395
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100James Toseland - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 2 Thcoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LilSmiler46 Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:46 am

tammerz wrote:LOL Smiler! Are you giggling cuz trudi is a hussy starter kit or because your were thinking the same thing?

Errrrrmmmmmm....... Embarassed No comment lol!
LilSmiler46
LilSmiler46
Yellow Army Soldier
Yellow Army Soldier

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:11 pm

hehe i just had to say it hehe Very Happy so what was u thinking the same thing lilsmiler?
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by LilSmiler46 Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Yuh huh!

Banana
LilSmiler46
LilSmiler46
Yellow Army Soldier
Yellow Army Soldier

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:32 pm

LilSmiler46 wrote:Yuh huh!

Banana

hehe just remember he is mine first then you will have to ask Gi for him hehe cheers
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:48 am

jame will have a better seaon next year Very Happy
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:22 am

Can I be next after lilsmiler, pleeeaaaassseee!!
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Number of posts : 368
Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100James Toseland - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : James Toseland - Page 2 Workin10
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:26 am

valegirl46 wrote:Can I be next after lilsmiler, pleeeaaaassseee!!

yeah forsure valegirl
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:33 am

Aww cheers Trudi Very Happy
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Forum award points :
James Toseland - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100James Toseland - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs James Toseland Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:44 pm

valegirl46 wrote:Aww cheers Trudi Very Happy

your welcome just remmeber that lil smiler need to find out with Gi if she can have JT after her lol but im u can have him after lil smiler also Very Happy
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by valegirl46 Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:16 am

Lets hope he's not completely worn out by the time he gets to me bounce
valegirl46
valegirl46
Vale's lucky charm
Vale's lucky charm

Forum award points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next