MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio

Go down

Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio Empty Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio

Post by Mrs James Toseland Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 am

Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio

Thursday, 15 October 2009
Chris Vermeulen, Marco Simoncelli and Julián Simón visited the Maru Wildlife Park close to the Phillip Island circuit on Thursday.

Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio N503987_group01_6_0.preview
Home rider Chris Vermeulen enjoyed a visit to the Maru Wildlife Park on Thursday ahead of the Iveco Australian Grand Prix, as he, 250cc World Champion Marco Simoncelli and 125cc title candidate Julián Simón got up close and personal with Australian native fauna.
At the park close to the Phillip Island circuit the riders met a range of Australia’s unique native animals, including koalas, kangaroos, dingoes, wombats, a Tasmanian devil and a freshwater crocodile.
“Koalas are really soft animals and it’s good to spend time with them. It’s fun to come out and pet them and the dingoes and all the other animals,” commented the affable Vermeulen as he showed his caring side.
Previewing the weekend the Rizla Suzuki rider went on to say, “It’s a great circuit when the weather’s good and it’s the fastest average-speed circuit we go to. It’s fast and flowing and so picturesque going down the straight, and it always makes for close racing. Fingers crossed we’re going to have a close one and I can be fighting at the front.”
Metis Gilera man Simoncelli also enjoyed the visit to the park, stating, “I’ve enjoyed myself a lot and I like the animals. Here in Australia there a lot of different kinds of strange animals! I’m happy to be here, tomorrow we will start the practice sessions, and I like this circuit a lot. I hope to have a good race. It’s a fantastic circuit and the only one like it.”
Bancaja Aspar 125cc rider Simón added, “I am very happy to be here. I have met some very nice animals like the dingo and the kangaroo and it allows us to change our mentality a little bit and relax before the weekend.”
On the challenge ahead of him as he attempts to clinch the 125cc title, the Spaniard also stated, “I like riding here at Phillip Island and last year I was fourth. It is great fun to ride and we hope the weather is good. My objective is to finish the race and not to make a mistake like in Portugal.”
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Wildlife park visit for World Championship trio Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum