MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat'

2 posters

Go down

John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' Empty John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat'

Post by Mrs James Toseland Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:13 pm

John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat'

John Hopkins has given his first public comments following Kawasaki's January withdraw from MotoGP.

Hopper should have been starting his second MotoGP season with Team Green in 2009, alongside new team-mate Marco Melandri, but has been left in a precarious position by Kawasaki's change of plans.

Whilst Melandri was subsequently named as the sole rider for the new, unofficial, Hayate Racing Team entry - which Kawasaki has been persuaded to support - the #21's future remains unknown.

However, writing on his official website, the 25-year-old explained his silence and told fans to expect a “big treat” when he does reveal his plans.

“I have been under STRICT instruction from my management not to comment on anything or talk of any plans from here… but I will give you my word right here and now I promise you all, as payback for your support, as soon as i get the go ahead on what I can do and say this page will have the first press release from myself!

“It seems that anything I say can be twisted or manipulated in the media, so I am choosing to not say much to avoid any confliction or drama. I appreciate all of you that support me, you are true die hards and that's awesome. All I will say is, you are all in for big treat!”

Hopkins, who made his MotoGP debut with Red Bull Yamaha in 2002, rode for Suzuki from 2003-2007 - culminating in his first four podiums and fourth overall in the 2007 MotoGP World Championship.

Hopper then moved to Kawasaki, where a disappointing, injury-interrupted season resulted in a best race finish of fifth and just 16th place in the final 2008 standings.

i wanna know what he is planning Banana
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' Right_bar_bleue

Mood : John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' Empty Re: John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat'

Post by tassiedevil Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:45 am

Ooooo can't wait to see what it is !!
tassiedevil
tassiedevil
International woman of mystery
International woman of mystery

Number of posts : 198
Forum award points :
John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' Right_bar_bleue

Mood : John Hopkins tells fans to expect 'big treat' Thfyo10
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down