MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bruce Lee Operation Dragon Film Complet Francais
Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am by wernefron

» I love valentino Rossi!
Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am by SmithJay

» Philosophical perceptions and methodologies for greater developments
Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am by Sienna

» Rossi's '01,'02,'03,'04,'05,'08, & '09 titles.
Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm by lm240specz

» Valentino Rossi photo's
Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm by Captain Keyes

» James Toseland's Pics
Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 am by Mrs James Toseland

» James Toseland
Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Nicky Hayden photo's
Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm by Mrs Fizz To52land

» Crutchlow and Toseland complete their first day of testing on the Yamaha R1
Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am by Mrs James Toseland

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MotoGP SBK Parc Ferme Fan Forum : Valentino Rossi on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return

Go down

Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return Empty Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return

Post by Mrs James Toseland Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:03 am

Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return

Monday, 09 March 2009
Fellow MotoGP Spaniards wish rival well on road to recovery.

Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return N496938_lorenzo-2.preview
Two riders who have had their share of missed races through injury, Jorge Lorenzo and Toni Elias have both expressed their desire to see wounded rival Dani Pedrosa make a speedy recovery in time for the 2009 season’s opening race in Qatar.
The two were present at the opening of the Castelloli facility in Spain this past weekend, whilst Pedrosa was receiving the all-clear to leave the Barcelona hospital in which he underwent surgery on his left arm and knee following a crash in testing.
“I hope that Pedrosa is in Qatar, because he is one of the riders that brings life to the World Championship, and without him there would be something missing from the grid,” said Lorenzo of his persistent foe.
“He is a very strong rider, and I think that he is going to try to be there.”
San Carlo Honda Gresini rider Elias had two particularly injury-filled years in 2007 & 2008, including a spell on the sidelines after a sever leg break in Assen. He gave a message of best wishes to his countryman at the presentation.
“I don’t know how serious his injuries are, but I do know from experience that injuries are never a good thing. They arrive at unexpected times and make things hard, but you’ve got to push on through. I want to wish him the best; we’ll be waiting for him on track.”
Pedrosa will miss the final test of the 2009 preseason at Jerez due to his recovery from the injuries and surgery.
Mrs James Toseland
Mrs James Toseland
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 927
Forum award points :
Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Lorenzo and Elias hope for speedy Pedrosa return Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down